Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are looking for a clean, comfortable and good value accommodation, look no further, you are at the right place.
Rooms Kortizija are located in a quiet part of Dubrovnik called Pile, only few minutes walking distance from the Old City which makes it a perfect place to explore Dubrovnik and all its attractions, but still get away from all the hustle and bustle when you need some rest.
We have 4 double rooms and one twin room at our accommodation. Each room is thoughtfully decorated, impeccably clean and equipped with everything you need: private bathroom, air-conditioning, SAT-TV, mini bar, kettle and wi-fi access. All rooms are non-smoking.
Although we do not offer breakfast, there are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby, as well as a bakery and a grocery shop.
There is also beautiful fort of St. Lawrence (Lovrijenac) just above the accommodation. There are some stairs to climb to get there, but it is absolutely worth it - the view is amazing and if you are Game of Thrones fan, Lovrijenac fort is a must-see!
When you want to take a quick swim and cool down a bit, there is a little beach literally few steps away.
We will provide you with all the information, tips and recommendations you need about Dubrovnik to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
If you are coming by car, it is important to note that we do not have a private parking. There is a public parking nearby (100 m), daily ticket costs 135 euros. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>