Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are looking for safe and chill out property we are your address. For us is very important that you feel comfortable and safely.
Rooms and apartments are located in private property. We offer private rooms with private bathroom.
We're ideally situated just 30m away from the sea and 100 m from the beach. Our accommodation is quite affordable for being in the center of Dubrovnik.
Despite that our rooms are right on the Old Town, you will enjoy a pleasant stay with no road noise during the night or other external noise influences in well air conditioned rooms.This distinguishes our property.
Facilities include TV, internet, air conditioning, towels, baggage storage, locker and hairdryers.
Free WiFi in bedrooms
Free assorted teas and coffee
Free travel information and assistance at reception
Free map of Dubrovnik
Free 24 hour hot shower
Free clean linens
Free use of kitchen facilities
If you are interested to experience different adventures we gladly help you. Tour to Mostar,Montenegro,Korcula,Mljet.....
Our local host will take a time and give you the best tips about the city (cultural sights,restaurants, pubs,clubs,sunset,beaches,bays,shops, etc).
Kayaking, jet ski, fishing and boat tour are only 30 m from our house and
our guests have discount.
Game of Thrones Kings Landing Fortress THE RED KEEP and Blackwater bay are just 50m from us
Airport pickup can be arranged if requested, there is a 40 EUR charge for pickup service. If you want us to pick you up from the airport, please let us know in advance the flight number and arrival time by email,mobilphone or SMS .
Please write us the time you arrive .
Please note; Payments accepted in cash only on the day of arrival.
Welcome and stay with friends . 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>