Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Role Street is a newly renovated stone villa surrounded by a beautiful shaded garden also inside of the villa is designed with street art and vintage furniture. Unique well designed hostel for everyone! As Local and international tourists alone travellers, groups, backpackers who like to taste different atmosphere. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Role Street Hostel offers accommodation in Antalya. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.
Services/facilities we offer: Coffee Shop & Kitchen, Rent a bike, Transfer Service, Laundry Service, Guidance for Tourism Agency, Tours.
Renting bike is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Kesik Minaret is 200 metres and Yatch Marina is 500 metres while Antalya Airport is 10 km from Role Street Hostel. Kaleici is a great choice for travellers interested in museums, old town and history and sight-seeing.
Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private or shared bathroom. There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge service, gift shop, and shops at the property. All rooms have air conditioners. 220V electricity plug is available on headboards all of the each bunk beds.
Role Street's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
24 hour Reception.
Pets are not allowed.
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>