Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
+We are located in the south- center of Tel Aviv on the point between Florentine and Nave Tzedek neighborhoods.
+We are 8 min walk fron 'ALMA BEACH' & 10 min walk from the heart of Tel Aviv- Rotchilled area (Bars,Clubs area)
+We Brew & Serve Our own Craft Beer: 'BIRRA ROGER' (A 6.5% Alc Amber Ale)
+We have a 247 Reception
+ All our dorm room beds have privacy bed curtins, USB charging sockets, Personal Shelf , Lamp & Lockers
+We have a daily Happy Hour 1+1 on Local Beer
+All Our Dorms & Caravans have AC's
+ Behind Our hostel we have a Cafe - "Roger's Park" it's located in the center of the new green park - "Park HAMESILLA"
We are situated in the most exclusive neighborhood of Tel Aviv – Neve Tzedek and located in an historical and authentic building from 1929. The location is ideal, in the beautiful and quiet neighborhood of Neve Tzedek one of the first neighborhoods outside of Jaffa. Its beautifully restored houses and streets preserve the romance of the late 19th century. A walking tour of Neve Tzedek is a must for romantics, history lovers and fans of small, winding alleys. The famous Beaches of Tel Aviv are just around the corner- 8 min walk. Tel Aviv boasts a stunning promenade which runs alongside the seashore of the Mediterranean Sea. For some exciting nightlife you can visit the Rothschild Blvd, which is 10 min walk. If you want to see Old Jaffa (Yafo) it’s just a 12 min walk. The Carmel Market ('Shuk HaCarmel') is the city's biggest marketplace and a fascinating place to visit and taste the freshness of Local produce –18 min walk.
If you’re looking for luxury lodging at a convenient price, book your unique travel experience today. We can’t wait to meet you!
This low cost and trendy design Hostel in Tel Aviv with its self-catering accommodation, offers great value Hostel rooms and great rates. Stay in one of our comfortable dorms which we offer in various sizes. These dorms are available in mixed and women categories and offer great value accommodation. Our dorm rooms are for adults over the age of 18 to 45 only. You can rent from us bikes, longboards and surfboards for daily use with cashing in a deposit. We also offer free WiFi, free coffee & tee as well as free lockers (use your own lock or buy one here).
Roger's House Tel Aviv Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included (For Non Israel Citizens Only)
Guests without tourist visa type B2/B3/B4 will be a VAT tax addition of 17% to the payment
24 hour Reception.
Dorm Rooms 18 – 45 years only.
Private Rooms: 18-120 years .
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>