Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the most privilege places of Costa Rica, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, in the province of Limon. It is a really popular destination for backpackers and sufers as well as for venturesome people. Nearby there are two beautiful National Parks nearby Cahuita and Manzanillo. In addition, our location, within this natural wonder of Costa Rica, is really near to the beach and to the most relevant tourist attractions in town such as restaurants, coffee shops and nightlife bars and discotheques. Also, it is quite handy to reach supermarkets and other shops from our position as well as getting Chiquita and Punta Uva beaches.
Our hostel offers you several range of accommodation options as well as several common areas where the travellers can chat amongst themselves and exchange experiences about the past and in particular ideas about future trips and plans.
Rocking J's Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 13%
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>