Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in Zadar within 400 metres of Five Wells Square and a 5-minute walk of Museum of Illusions Zadar, The property is around 400 metres from The Museum of Ancient Glass, 500 metres from Zadar People's Square and 500 metres from Zadar National Museum. Local points of interest like The Captain's Tower and St Chrysogonus' Church are reachable within a 7-minute walk and a 7-minute walk, respectively. It's also located less than 50 m of sea, not even a minute walk from the famous Zadar bridge.
Rock Hostel Zadar has the perfect accommodation. We have three mixed comfortable rooms with four, five and six cozy beds, with free WiFi and shared bathrooms with showers.
Rock Hostel Zadar Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 14:00 to 00:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 8 HRK per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>