Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations/amendments must be made via Hostelworld.
Sole use bookings require a 25% deposit upon booking, full balance payable 28 days prior to arrival date. Failure to pay the balance 28 days prior to arrival will result in the booking being lost and the deposit (25%) is non repayable.
If a sole booking is cancelled up to 28 days before the arrival date, the accommodation deposit (25% off the full cost) will not be refunded.
If a sole booking is cancelled within 28 days of arrival date, no refund will be given and outstanding balance will be due.
Full payment is required upon booking
Any individual/group bookings cancelled up to 28 days before arrival date will receive 75% refund, 25% is non refundable.
Any individual bookings cancelled within 28 days of arrival date will not be entitled to any amount of refund.
If you are booking within 28 days of your arrival date, no refund will be given for any cancellation or amendments, and the full amount will be due.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in from 2pm- Check out 10am
If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our utmost to book you in a room together – but this can’t always be guaranteed. If you want to make sure that you aren’t separated from your group, we’d suggest booking an entire room. Please call.
All bookings are subject to availability and The Roaches Bunkhouse reserve the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
No pets or animals are allowed in our Bunkhouse, with the exception of guide dogs.
Minimum ages 18 yrs unless with parent or guardian.
Communal areas are for paying guests only, no other persons are permitted on the premesis.
In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action, transportation interruption, terrorist attack, acts of God…) affecting your booking, we reserve the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>