Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellation policy demands a 10 days advance notice
- In case of No-Show or Late Cancelation 50% will be charged (100% in 1 night stay)
Additional Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Late Check-out will be charged as an extra day.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy our spacious rooms, the large and well equipped common areas and the exceptional terrace in a prize-winning cinema atmosphere!
We offer four-bed dorms and double rooms with shared bathrooms. Rooms include free bed linen and feature free heaters in the winter and free fans in the summer. The dorms have free individual lockers, while the double rooms can use our free safe deposit box. The double rooms come with an optional free baby bed for children up to two years of age.
We’ve carefully decorated all the common areas and rooms, making you feel at home with your newest big family. You can stay in a room themed after your favourite movie or director – we’ve got Tim Burton, Tarantino, Francis Ford Coppola, Almodovar, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Godard, Manoel de Oliveira, Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Mira Nair, David Fincher, Stanley Kubrick, Sofia Coppola and more!
Our common areas include a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a large lounge where you can relax, have a drink, read, play video games on our PlayStation and Wii or watch satellite TV or one of our 300 DVDs.
If you prefer to be outside, we have an outstanding 150m² terrace where you can sunbath, BBQ, listen to music, party or just socialise with the others guests.
Our renovated facilities, 24hr availability, cinema theme and friendly multilingual staff create an especially cosy and comfortable atmosphere. We have free Wi-Fi, free internet, free maps and travel advice, free walking tours and free luggage storage on arrival and departure. Don’t forget our free continental breakfast and all-day coffee and tea!
Towels are available to rent for €2 and we also have a €6 wash-and-dry laundry service. Car parking is available for €9 per day.
We’re set in a 1930s Art Deco-style building, full of character itself. It was designed by Eng. Francisco Xavier Esteves, the same designer as for the amazing Lello Bookshop (considered the third most beautiful in the world), to serve as his family home. Although it preserves the charm of most original elements, it was carefully renovated to provide you high standards comfortable accommodation with updated infrastructure.
We’re the best located hostel in Porto. We’re right in the Aliados neighbourhood in Porto’s historical centre, where you can find streets full of monuments, restaurants, cafés, esplanades, shops, supermarkets and touristic info. We’re just next door to the metro (underground/tube), train, bus, taxis and historical tram.
From the 1st of March 2018 the City of Porto charges a Touristic Tax of 2€ per person and per night. Guests under the age of 13 or with disabilities are exempt of this tax. All reservation made after the 1st of March of 2018 are subject to the tax.
Hope to see you soon. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 5 名, 全球小旅舍
第 5 名, 全球小旅舍
Rivoli Cinema Hostel说：
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>