Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellation policy demands a 10 days advance notice
- In case of No-Show or Late Cancelation 50% will be charged (100% in 1 night stay)
Additional Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Late Check-out will be charged as an extra day.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We’re set in a 1930s Art Deco-style building, full of character itself. It was designed by the same designer as for the amazing Lello Bookshop (considered the third most beautiful in the world). Although it preserves the charm of most original elements, it was carefully renovated to provide you high standards comfortable accommodation with updated infrastructure.
The whole Hostel is Movie Themed and we’ve carefully decorated all the common areas and rooms, making you feel at home with your newest big family while staying in a room themed after your favourite movie or director.
Our common areas include a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a large lounge where you can relax, have a drink, read, play video games on our PlayStation and Wii or watch satellite TV or one of our 300 DVDs.
If you prefer to be outside, we have an outstanding 150m² terrace where you can sunbath, BBQ, listen to music, party or just socialise with the others guests, including a seasonal Bar and relaxing pool.
Our renovated facilities, 24hr availability, cinema theme and friendly multilingual staff create an especially cosy and comfortable atmosphere. We have free Wi-Fi, netflix, free internet, free maps and travel advice, free walking tours and free luggage storage on arrival and departure as well as free continental breakfast and all-day coffee and tea! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 5 名, 全球小旅舍
第 5 名, 全球小旅舍
Rivoli Cinema Hostel说：
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>