Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A deposit is needed to guarantee any reservation.The balance to be paid on arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our property is well liked by customers because of its location which is in the town centre accessible to almost everywhere from banks, supermarkets, restaurants, bus station. From the property one can have beautiful views of the Lake Victoria. Also one can walk to the lake Victoria, the second largest lake in the world. We are also near the Kisumu museum, the impala sanctuary, the Kakamega forest. We can organise tours & excursions to include tours in the Maasai Mara,the best wildlife park in Africa. There are several swimming pool facilities,a gymnasium and an Italian pizza restaurant near us. We can arrange safari, tours and excursions to the Maasai Mara national game park, the Serengeti National reserve, the Amboseli national park, Nakuru national park, The Kakamega forest, coast and Mombasa tours and many more.
Our property consists of both a hotel and a hostel section ideal for singles, couples, families, groups and students. We have both private rooms with private shower all self contained all fitted with cable television, Wi-Fi internet, hot showers queen size and king beds e.t.c The hostel section on the other hand comes with a self contained rooms each with its own shower room (no sharing), a kitchen area furnished with a fridge, gas cooker, toaster, hot water kettle, sandwich maker, microwave, cutlery e.t.c.
Riversand Hotel & Self Catering Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>