Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Dungun, Terengganu is a undeveloped small town that full with beautiful scenery that suitable for someone that want to escape from a busy and stressful city for a break. Tenggol Island is a hidden gem for diving/ snorkeling or even just hang around, it is a private undeveloped island. Just 40 minutes boat ride from the hostel.
Nearby the hostel we also have the most adventure (CBL hiking trail), the biggest man make lake in southeast Asia (Kenyir Lake), highest waterfall in Malaysia (Chemerung waterfall), bukit besi a historical town about Malaysia tin mining industry, turtle lay eggs watching at the may/June and July.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. For Non-Malaysian Guest, RM10 for each room per night as Tourism tax implemented starting 1st Sept 2017.
6. No pets is allow.
7. No Smoking in the room/smoking area at open space.
8. Reception working hours 24 hours. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>