Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposito de seguridad del 10% de la estadía.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer rooms with air conditionar and private balconies. The hostel’s fantastic location means the best bars, cafes and restaurants can be found within a minute from the hostel. We are just five blocks from Plaza Espana which is surrounded by some of the best museums in Cordoba. From there you can enter Park Sarmiento – the largest park in the city centre where you can relax, soak up some sun, go for a much needed run, use free outdoor gym equipment, blend in with the locals by drinking mate or buy some typical street food.
Reaching the hostel from the main bus terminal is easy. The town centre is a nice walk away and we are also near the arty neighbourhood which has a market Saturday and Sunday afternoons. The area is full of cool artworks and hand-crafts.
Relax in the spacious common areas, entertain or be entertained with the hostel guitar. Share stories, culture and dreams with international travellers and Argentinians. Have fun in a relaxed environment. Enjoy the night sky and discounted drinks at the beautiful terrace bar upstairs. We are a part of the community and host language exchange evenings every week. You also have in our bar a free beer cortesy since the moment you do Check In.
Enquire about day trips to some of the beautiful smaller towns located by the mountains and rivers surrounding the city.
Cancellation policy: 4 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or VISA (ONLY) debit/credit card.
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>