Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Rivas Guest House is managed by family; my husband, mother, son & me. Our friend Abbas helps us too.
We try to host you in traditional way & like to speak with you to share our cultures with one another. Also if you like to buy some handicrafts and local things, it is prepared by local women. If you like to experience the carpet weaving, my mother can show you how it is done. I can also show you how to craft patterns on textile by colored yarn and needle (Patte).
If you enjoy cooking, we could show you how to make some Iranian foods, it would be nice to cook with each other.
Rivas Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 09:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Limited Reception 9:00 to to 23:00 .
Extra Policies for Property:
Cash on arrival - Euro or Dollar.
We only serve Vegetarian diet. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>