Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a great quality for all budgets. Our guests choose among a wide range of rooms - from cheap dorm rooms (with a shared bathroom) to private rooms with own bathroom.
- Centrally located and good travel connections
- 24-hour reception and check-in; no closing times
- Check-in time from 2pm
- All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet for only 4 euros
- Bed linen and towels included
- Key-card lock system to assure your safety and security
- Guest kitchen for free use
- Free luggage storage room
- Free lockers
- Internet terminals (for a fee)
- Free Wi-fi in our lobby
- Washing machine (for a fee)
- Multilingual staff
- Tax and service included
- Credit cards accepted
At the moment, 3 kinds of dorm rooms are offered - mini dorm (shared bathroom, 3 persons or 5 persons, private bathroom), dorm plus (own bathroom) and cheap dorm (shared bathroom). In addition to shared dorms we offer private rooms (single, double, triple, quad, for 5, 6 or 7 persons) which are with own or shared bathroom. Free linens as well as towels are included for dorms as well as for rooms.
A continental breakfast buffet (for only 4 EUR/person/day) is provided every morning in our dining room. It includes different types of bread, cereal, musli, juice, fruit as well as cheese, salami and jam.
If you prefer to cook your own meals, we have a spacious, fully equipped guest kitchen available for free.
The hostel and its rooms are equipped with a highly modern keycard system which is used not only for the room dorms but even for the main entrance door.
Our reception is open 24 hours a day. The hostel stuff will be really glad to give you tips where to go out, what is worth seeing in Prague, where to get the best cold Czech beer or which tram goes to the Prague Castle. There is as well a wide range of activities such as free tours, pub crawls or adrenaline activities available at the reception. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>