Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Part of the Dragon Hotel Group, the Rising Dragon Villa Hotel is considered to be one of the top choices for hotels in the Old Quarter, perfectly suited for both business and pleasure travelers.
Risng Dragon Villa hotel has 8 floors, access to which is by elevator, all our rooms are spacious and well-furnished. Rising Dragon Villa Hotel offers you much more than a 3 star hotel. All 42 rooms in the hotel have wooden floors with 24hrs hot water, private bathroom, air-con, fridge, satellite TV, safety deposit box, IDD phone, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, coffee and tea making facilities.
Stay at Rising Dragon Villa Hotel, we will make sure you get the most out of your stay in Vietnam, with tours that guarantee great value, hotel restaurant with Free continental breakfast, fresh-fruit, tea and coffee available all day.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy:1 day before the arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit.
- Extra 3% surcharge is applied when using credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. No smoking in the whole building.
8. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>