Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
one day before 20%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can relax and soak up the sun during the day on some of the most beautiful beaches on the island or simply enjoy the hostel's roof-top terrace with sun-chairs. Other fun free activities include Cliff Jumping, Hiking and Hot Springs. Then sample the tastiest home cooking on the island and party with us at night at La Casereccia - our family restaurant.
Look out for special deals and offers on our hostel wall! And don't forget to see our Wall of Fame!
Stay with us and we will show you the best time you will have on your holiday!
From Forio Port you can take day trips to Capri, Amalfi, Sorrento, Pompei. If you want to have a fun time, or just a calm vacation, Ring Hostel can offer both.
We offer private ensuite rooms for 1 to 8 people as well as dorm rooms for 2, 4, 6, and 8 or 12 people with shared bathrooms. We have a wide selection of rooms, so please choose what suits you best. And if you don't find what you looking for, send us an email - we have other accommodation which might suite you better! Always happy to accommodate!
Our Great rates include:
Free Wi-Fi Connection
Free Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Guitars
Huge common room with books and a big Satellite TV
Free access to our Private Beach Platform
Free Kayaks and pedal boat
No age limit
Washing machines available
Roof garden & terraces with fresh herbs
Discounts for local sites, like thermal gardens & spas
Free transportation to and from our family restaurant
Things to do in town:
Disco & Night Club
Pub & bar crawls
Day trips to Capri, Pompei & Amalfi Coast - we do reservations
Moped, car & bike rental can be arranged
Moonlight parties at the Hot Springs
Italian Language & Culture courses
Cooking & Pizza courses
Cocktail Sun Downers at our Beach Residence
Booking at Ring Hostel you will have free access to Poggio del Sole and Rotonda sul Mare facilities including , bars, restaurants, beach, terraces, you name it! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>