Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a selection of room types, from our basic double rooms with a queen size bed to the standard double rooms which can be converted into twin or triple rooms upon request. A third bed will incur an extra fee. The deluxe double room, situated on the top floor, features a balcony and a stunning view of the oak forest surrounding Supramonte mountain range can be enjoyed from it. Families will find our quadruple room very comfortable.
All rooms are en suite and are equipped with TV and telephone, while Wi-Fi is available in our common rooms. A Continental Breakfast is included in the price and features bread with jam and butter, honey or chocolate, yoghurt and homemade pastries accompanied by a selection of tea, coffee, milk, orange juice or hot chocolate. For an additional charge of EUR3.50 eggs and a selection of cheese and ham can be added.
Other amenities included our restaurant where guests can enjoy the local cuisine daily. Many trekking and hiking trails wind out from the property to the woods, and maps can be purchased at the reception. Staff will also help you to book 4WD excursions and guided tours to the city centre and museums.
Oliena is ideally located between mountains and sea, and with a short drive it is possible to reach beaches at Orosei Gulf and Dorgali, Nuoro, Orgosolo Murales as well as the Supramonte area, Mount Ortobene and the Deleddian Park in the inner side of the island.
Coop Enis manages Rifugio Monte Maccione, and will be happy to provide services to school groups, families and all kinds of travellers.
Check in between 14.30 and 22.00
Check out at 11.00
Continental breakfast included. Savoury option available for EUR3.50 extra
Payment by cash, credit cards
Cancellation policy: 3 days advance notice 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>