Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No specific restrictions, you are all welcome! Please advice your arrival time.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Riad Sijane is a Riad traditional house located less than 6 minutes walk (500M) from the mythical place that is Jamaa El Fnaa Square, making it easily accessible for all. Most of the monuments and other tourist hotspots in the city are within walking distance from the Riad Sijane. The property is composed of 3 dormitories & 2 Private Rooms , a patio and a sublime terrace with stunning views of Koutoubia mosque and the roofs of the medina. Riad Sijane offers a homemade breakfast. We offer excursions to the Atlas mountains, Sahara Desert and the beautiful coast of morocco, with departures guaranteed everyday and discounts given depending on the size of the group. We make our guests the delicious traditional dishes that morocco is famous for and light vegetarian food at a very good price. The terrace boasts a smoothie bar where we offer our travelers a wide range of smoothies and juices. Here you can enjoy the never ending magic of Marrakech. We also offer a number of different activities to keep you busy, including cooking lessons and arts & crafts workshops.
*Riad Sijane policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 2 euros per person per night.
Reception is 7/24 Open
Non smoking inside the Riad. (Smoking on the terrace ) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>