Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tastefully renovated in respect for the place, but also traditional techniques, this Riad full of
history transport you with its charm in the land of a thousand and one nights and make your
Riad Sanaa Rose is located in Fez. Fez is one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. It has the largest Medina in the world. Fez is also the intellectual capital, gastronomic, spiritual and craft by excellence!
Element significant, Riad Sanaa Rose is ideally located in the most touristic area of the Medina, 2 no Talâa AL-kbira and its souks. It enjoys an ideal location on one of the main streets of the Medina , near the parking Ain Zliten actually facilitating the transport of persons and luggage. This prime location is also reflected in a central position in the immediate area of the various sites to visit : Quaraouiyine University, Medersas ,Place sefarine , foundouks the mosque Moulay Idriss, Boujloud , Tanneries , with a high density of shops and artisans ideal for sightseeing and shopping.
Riad Sanaa Rose consists of three suites, one bedroom: All our rooms are furnished and decorated in a traditional way. Each room here will provide you with a TV and satellite channels. Featuring a shower,
private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer, heating and free toiletries.
Riad Sanaa Rose's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 to 23:00 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>