Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
At the riad Ouassaggou cancellations made later than 30 days prior to date of arrival will result in a 50% of total cost cancellation fee. Any cancellation made later that 14 days prior to date of arrival will result in 100% of total cost cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
for any information about high atlas mountains contact me in this email:
Why come here?
The Dar Ouassaggou is the perfect retreat for those who want to get away from it all. Guests come here for various reasons, some come to simply relax and watch the way of life of the Berbers of the High Atlas. Others come to trek and reach the summit of Toubkal.
Trekking the Atlas Mountains
Guests can do either full or half day trekking from the guest house Ouassaggou returning each day or even longer overnight treks either to outlying villages. We also offer a 2 day 1 night expedition to North Africa's highest peak Jbel Toubkal.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Riad entranceway contains a calm sitting area, perfectly welcoming and ideal to quietly study the maps and prepare for your next day of adventure in the Morocco High Atlas mountains.
Houssine welcomes you to his friendly guesthouse retreat in the Atlas mountains! staff will make dinner on request which was very yummy,Excellent Moroccan cuisine; highly recommended.
The Guest houseOuassaggou is the perfect retreat for those who want to get away from it all. Guests come here for various reasons, some come to simply relax and watch the way of life of the Berbers of the High Atlas. Others come to trek and reach the summit of Toubkal.
Located in the beautiful village of Imlil, the main gateway for trekking in the Atlas mountains, Houssine's Riad offers you the chance to stay in this lively rural surrounding.
We offer 9 double ensuite rooms with a private shower & wc, 2 large berber salon for relaxation and free time.
One of the Room 1: En-suite with bath
Rooms can be set up as twins or doubles and available too for triple CD player, towels, extra blanket.
Our roof terrace enjoys nice views above several berber villages. This is an ideal base for walking and other outdoor activities.
Guides, mules and packed lunches can be organized on request. The Riad also very closed to traditional Hammam (steam bath )for the perfect way to end the day! The warm and very friendly welcome by Houssine and his team makes this accommodation special.
Breakfast included in room rate.
Check in time at any time.
Check out time 12.00 pm.
You can reach the house in just 1h30 drive from Marrakech airport by a private transport arranged normally by Houssine or a public taxi by own arrangement from the airport or the Medina.
Note that : there are no banks in imlil , you need to bring with you enough cash from marrakech . 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>