Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- For Group Bookings exceeding 300 EUR, 30% of your remaining balance must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal to confirm your booking. This amount is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- The remaining balance must then be paid in cash upon arrival to the hostel.
- We only accept modifications and cancellations to Group Bookings 30 days prior to your arrival. Any reduction in group size after this period won't impact your remaining balance.
- If there is a reduction in group size (either rooms or people), the deposit paid to Hostelworld will also be reduced based on the actual number of guests travelling.
- Rooms must ALWAYS remain private for your groups use only. For example, if you book a 6-bed dorm but there are only 5 guests, you will still pay for all 6 beds so the room is still private for your group. Additionally if you book a room that already has other guests placed in it, you may need to pay to upgrade to a different room type so the room is still private for your group.
- Your Hostelworld deposit will be lost if you cancel. Any additional amount paid by bank transfer or PayPal will not be refundable unless more than 30 days notice is given.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a security deposit of 10 EUR per person upon arrival. This must be paid in cash, and we can accept either EUR, GBP or the RSD equivalent. This amount is fully refundable at the end of your stay; provided there has been no damage, no lost keys, no serious incidents (or excessive noise) especially involving police or neighbours, no smoking in rooms, or unnecessary use of fire equipment. We reserve the right to ask for a higher deposit depending on the group type.
Minimum Stay: Our hostel has a 2 night minimum stay over weekends. Therefore if you wish to stay on the weekend and you are a group, you must book both Friday & Saturday nights.
Group Policy - NO GROUPS larger than 6 persons in JULY and AUGUST:
We are ideally suited to solo travellers or small groups who wish to mingle and meet people. Therefore, WE DO NOT accept bookings of groups larger than 6 people in high season (period starting from 1st July till 31st August - every year). If you choose to make a booking for your group within this period, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit. This policy also applies to multiple bookings under different names for the same group. If you arrive at the hostel in violation of our group policy, we have the right to cancel your booking on the spot without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
Age Limit - We have an age limit of 18-40 years old from 1 June - 30 September - every year. If you are outside of this age range, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee. If only part of your group falls outside this range, please contact us before booking to verify if we can make an exception.
New Years Eve: Bookings that include the nights 29/12, 30/12, 31/12, 01/01 - every year, require a 2-night minimum stay.
We will cancel bookings made for one night only. You must prepay in full for the entire amount of reservation via bank transfer or PayPal. If the reservation is not paid in full, it cannot be guaranteed by the hostel and will be cancelled. Bookings for these dates can be cancelled or modified free of charge, at least 30 days before arrival. If cancelled later, charges will be applied by hostel up to the full cost of the reservation. In case of no show, the hostel will charge the full cost of the booking, and your reservation will be cancelled.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a social hostel, designed especially for backpackers and solo travellers. During the week we have day activities, family dinners & evening events to bring our guests together.
Reveller’s is located in the heart of the city, in Belgrade’s famous bohemian quarter. We’re surrounded by some of the best bars, cafes and traditional kafanas (restaurants).
Our common areas are spacious and include; a chill-out lounge, a large & well-equipped kitchen, a balcony and our bar. It’s the perfect place to start your night 😎
As the name suggests, we like to enjoy a few bevvy’s in the evenings. Most nights we’ll take you out, and bring you to some cool local pubs/bars, underground clubs, festivals or Belgrade’s famous splavs (party boats)!
We have a combination of local and international staff, who have years of experience running party hostels all over Europe. Their goal is to show YOU the best possible time in Belgrade!
Our rooms include 4-bed, 6-bed & 8-bed mixed dorms, a private room and private one-bedroom apartment.
Of course we offer; super-fast WiFi, secure lockers, luggage storage, a ready-made bed, air-conditioning (in dorms it's switched on from 10pm - 10am in the summer), maps, tourist information, tea & coffee, hairdryers and an iron. All for free!
Basic laundry service is available for 600 RSD (wash & dry), breakfast at a nearby restaurant for 420 RSD, towel rental for 150 RSD, and daily bike rental is 1000 RSD.
Belgrade is such a cool city, and we can’t wait to show you why we love it. Come and join the Reveller’s family! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Serbia
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>