Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
25% of payment at the reservation.
75% of payment 48 hours before check-in.
Cancellation 1 week before no penalty.
Between 1 week and 48 hours no refund of 25%.
Between check-in and 48 hours - 1 day of payment.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit is necessary for group confirmation. No penalty of changes in type of rooms
Possibility of sharing 2 hotels of our chain (Hotel Marazul and D. Carlos).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located in the city centre, opposite to the Park D. Carlos I and just a few meters away from the Queen Leonor Thermal Hospital.
The services available to customers include free Wi-Fi access, microwave, refrigerator, iron and ironing board.
The rooms are nicely equiped and facilities include cable TV, Sports TV, hairdryer and safe.
A buffet breakfast consisting of fruit, cereals, fresh bread, toast, rolls, hot drinks, juices, icetea, ham, cheese and jam, among others is available. Both free and paid parking is available in front of Dom Carlos.
Caldas da Rainha is one of Portugal's most beautiful regions offering visitors numerous points of interest in its surrounding areas.
Nearby Locations and Tourist Attractions:
- Berlengas Island is a short boat trip to Peniche.
- the village of Óbidos - 5km
- Foz do Arelho - 7km, S. Martinho - 15km
- Alcobaca and Nazare - 30 km
- Fatima - 50 km
- Lisbon - 76 km / 50 min by car in Highway A8/A15
The friendly staff at reception will be happy to arrange activities on your behalf on request including tennis, golf and fishing.
Cancellation policy: 48hrs
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit cards prior to arrival.
The cancellation policy between these dates is 5 days prior to arrival:
high season- 15/07/2011 to 15/09/2011
New year from 26/12/2011
Christmas from 20/12/2011
Easter from 18/04/2011
Carnival from 4/03/11 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>