Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our clientele are young, open-minded travellers with a passion for people, music and culture. If this sounds like you, then we would love you to come and be part of our adventure.
Travelling alone? Don't worry; you'll meet loads of people in our lobby and at our special events. This is the place for you who want to meet other travelers as well as get a home-away-of-home-feeling in your traveling.
There is a fully-equipped kitchen connected to the common area and plenty of clean, fresh bathrooms, big lounge area and a large outside area including a super cozy bar and a great barbecue grill to enjoy great food in good company. We also have a cool rooftop where you can easily socialize with fellow travelers on our family meals, themed nights and games, all with amazing views of the stars. If you’re looking to rest and chill, we offer book exchange and a living room with TV where our guests get together to watch some movies and games. And of course we have free internet and wifi access.
We offer clean, modern rooms with bed linen and toilet paper. All the rooms has a bathroom inside with electric shower.
*There is free lockers on the shared rooms and each bed has a private light.
You can book a tour trip with us and we’ll organize everything so you can enjoy the sunny days in Natal. Here’s our options: City Tour, Pipa, Genipabu, Galinhos, Maracajaú, Barra de Cunhaú, Quadriciclo and João Pessoa-PB. If you prefer to explore this places by yourself, ask in our reception the best ways to do this and we’ll be glad to help you.
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it! :) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>