Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% none refundable deposit on all bookings
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Close to shopping facilities, amazing attraction sites including the historic Fort Shirley Museum, and stretches of therapeutic black volcanic sand beaches. Be sure to visit the infamous Indian River which was featured in the filming of the movie 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and also segments of the Waitikubuli National Trail.
The suites offer air conditioning, safety box, cable TV and free Wi-Fi. All come with living room, dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen.
The restaurant at Rejens Hotel serves international dishes and a continental breakfast. There is also a bar, and room service and banquet facilities are available. BBQ facilities can be requested.
Located 1.5 km from Picard Beach and 4 km from the Cabrits National Park, Rejens Hotel features an extensive garden, an on-site gift shop, free private parking and free Wi-Fi. Activities such as horseback riding, snorkelling, diving and fishing can be arranged at this property.
Rejens Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 10.00% will be added.
Reception hours are 6am - 10pm. After hours: call for service.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>