Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Leader of the group will have to pay 50% of the total cost of the reservation as a deposit via Paypal or by credit.
Any changes to the reservation can be made up to a month before the date of arrival.
2-week cancellation policy.
If cancellation is made outside of this time, the deposit will not be refunded.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Children nor animals are not permitted to stay in the hostel
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Red Panda Hostal is a great environment for solo travellers, digital nomads, long-term backpackers and cosy couples.
Red Panda Hostal is a Self CheckInn Hostal. Giving you the comfort of getting you to your bed has soon has you arrive.
All of our rooms are set up with Wi-Fi.
Plenty of areas to relax in, like our lounge and library area, tranquil garden and refreshing pool.
As you will see our hostel is beautifully painted with murals by local artisans.
Visitors will be greeted in English and Spanish :)
Red Panda Hostal is four blocks from the beautiful Caribbean sea. Next door is Marzan's Fruteria and a 5-minute walk from the local supermarket.
Dormitories at Red Panda Hostal
You have two options, an 8-bed female dorm or a 12-bed mixed dorm. Both of our rooms are equipped with Coded locker storage, A.C, ceiling fans and bathrooms with hot showers.
We offer 3 deluxe private rooms. All of our rooms have their own private bathroom. The rooms have been decorated beautifully, they are large and clean, plenty of storage facilities, Smart TV, air conditioning and ceiling fans for hot summer nights.
We have lots of games in reception if you want to play beach ping pong, cards, dominos or take an afternoon to play some board games.
We also offer:
Special prices for BE DIVING Diver Shop
Chichen Itza Tours
Whale Shark Snorkelling
Pub Crawls and tickets to all the clubs on 12th street. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>