Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our extra sized lockers will fit most backpacks and have an electric outlet to charge your laptop without worry.Our bilingual staff will assist you with your travel plans, places to see and places to go eat. For the foodies among you, we will point you to the best Ecuadorian, Mexican, Indian or vegetarian restaurants.
We are located in the historic center of Quito close to all the major tourist attractions. On the same street as the Museo Ciudad, Plaza Grande, Palacio del Presidente, the famous Iglesia de la compania and the tourist street La Ronda and its night life with restaurants, bars and live music; all within walking distance of the hostel. Our hostel is located directly in front of the steps that take you to 'el Panecillo' hill with the statue of the Virgin Mary looking over the city.
Our hostel has small dorms between 2 and 6 beds each some of which feature an en-suite private bath. All bunk beds are in pod style that feature orthopedic mattresses, reading lights, electric outlets to charge your phone and a privacy screen. The extra large lockers also have an electric outlet so you can safely charge your laptop or tablet. All rooms have a view to the street or one of our patios. Our private double rooms include a private bathroom and we have several 2-bed dorms with a private bath, which are great for travelling friends.
Rebel Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00
Reception 24 h
No under 18
Maximum stay is 14 days 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>