Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In quiet, cosy and comfortable place, south west part in Bansko town, with excellent panoramic view to the mountain. Situated by Gondola lift and 10 minutes walk to the centre of the town. Bansko town - the door to the Pirin mountain (2914 m.). One of the new winter resorts located south west part in Bulgaria. Winter: splendid sports conditions, the snow exists 5 months. Summer: walking tours in old pine forests to the dozen of lakes, to the mountain peaks.
Capacity:34 beds /max 39/ in 4 double rooms, 2 twin rooms, 4 triple rooms, 2 mansard two rooms apartments/4 persons/. All have bath, WC, balcony, cable TV. Meals: Buffet breakfast. Dinner - with choice of the menu (also with traditional cuisine). Christmas and New Year gala dinner. Facilities:Restaurant-tavern, lounge, lobby bar with open fire, TV, dining room, large sun terrace with wonderful view. Jacuzzi, massage, sauna, fitness , billiard, tennis table, darts, games area, garden with BBQ, laundry, outdoor parking.Services:Transfers, transportation, excursions, picnics, ski instructor, mountain guide, horseback riding, biking, fishing, golf and more. Rent a bike /hotel guests - free/.
Rahoff Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
24 hours reception.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Check and check out times can be flexible depending on the availability of the rooms.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 3.00 EUR per person per day.
Children under 2 years-free, children under 12 years - 50% off. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>