Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If We agree to change Your booking at Your request, then We will be entitled to charge an administration fee of $30 per booking for such changes.
If You cancel Your booking the following charges apply:
During peak periods: Notice of cancellation more than 28 days prior to check-in will be fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 28 days’ prior to check-in. Mid season: Notice of cancellation more than 14 days prior to check-in will be fully refunded less a $30 administration fee.No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 14 days prior to check-in.Low Season:Notice of cancellation more than 24 hours prior to check in will be fully refunded.No refund will be paid for cancellations less than 24 hours before check-in.Long Weekends and Special EventsBooking of minimum three nights taken until one month prior to the long weekend or special event
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Must be a responsible adult in each room unless arranged with property prior to booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dolphins have visited the shores of Monkey Mia daily for more than forty years. So friendly are the native dolphins, they swim to the shore to meet you in the ankle deep waters of Dolphin Beach during daily morning feedings and interaction. Best of all, your experience with the dolphins costs nothing!
A range of onsite facilities includes swimming pool, artesian spring hot tub, bar and restaurant, tennis and volleyball courts, free to access modern kitchen and BBQs making a friendly place with something to cater to all tastes!
Tempt your tastebuds at Monkey Mia with dining that samples some of Western Australias finest produce. Enjoy alfresco dining at The Boughshed or casual dining at The Monkey Bar. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>