Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
As Hostelworld.com cancellation policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
No smoking in buildings
Safety is guest's responsibility (e.g. ponds are not fenced)
No open fires (BBQ area provided)
Internet for communication & information only - downloading films etc will be charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group needs own transport
Group expected to self-cater: meals provided at 40myr per person per day
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The guesthouse is at the back of our plot, so there is always someone around to help. There are fishponds, fruit trees, an organic garden, all surrounded by the rain forest.
In easy reach of Ana Rais longhouse, OranUtang sanctuary, Fairy & Wind caves, Borneo Highlands Resort, Serekei border town & market, kayaking, hiking, and local towns & markets.
Our guests will get: a fabulous environment to enjoy, local cultural input and a programmer of events tailored to suit your needs.
Since we're an hour from Kuching, most guests need transport. We run a collection/drop-off service from anywhere in Kuching, or hire a Grab, or rent a car (ours are cheaper but not always available.)
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 09:00 to 19:00.
3. Check out flexible.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. No Smoking inside buildings. Outside is ok.
6. Age restriction: NO. (Minors are the responsibility of accompanying adults.)
7. Honesty policy for drinks & food items on sale.
8. Reception working hours 09:00-19:00.
9. No large downloads (e.g. films, videos) on internet. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>