Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
R.Star Hostel is located a 15-minute walk distance from JR Kyoto station.
The closest subway station from our hotel, “Gojo station”, is only one stop away from Kyoto station.
Our hotel is conveniently located about a 4-minute walk from Exit 2 of Gojo station.
From our hostel you can walk to Nishki Market in 15 minutes, to Gion in 25 minutes.
Near our hostel there are lots of restaraunts, pharmacies and supermarkets less than a 10 minute walk away.
From our hostel there is a convenience store 1 minute’s walk away. Our hotel is located in a convenient area for sightseeing in Kyoto, as well as providing easy access to various locations in Japan, such as Osaka and Tokyo.
Our spacious common room supports your new way of traveling.
We promise you a unique way of relaxing that you can only experience here.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
Bed making of consecutive stay
We follow the bed making rules below unless you request to the front desk.
・We make the bed without changing the bed sheet, the duvet cover, and the pillow cover.
・We change the bed sheet, the duvet cover, and the pillow cover every 3 days.
・We clean the room, and change towels and amenities every day.
・If you want us to change the bed sheet every day, please let us know by 10:00 AM to the front desk.
※Please note that if you haven’t requested by 10:00 AM, it is unable to change them.
※In case of we think the bed sheet needs change, we change it without asking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>