Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Close to clubs, restaurant row and shopping.
Free Breakfast with Cereal,Toast,Peanut Butter and Fresh Fruit.
Spaghetti and Salad Sundays,
BBQ Hamburger Thursdays
and complimentary tea,coffee and Home made Cake Saturdays.
Raffle for free Pizza or Free nights stay every Saturday
Drawing will be held at 7:00 pm
$5.00 donations are appreciated
Net-flix. if your in the mood for a Movie.
X-Box360 for our guests who are gamers.
Enjoy a great night out on the town with our Limousine service ($20) Per person for 3 hours minimum 8 ppl.
Check in 8am-10pm
Public transportation is just minutes away.
Accommodations include an upstairs patio with an ocean view for meeting or relaxing. Ocean view rooms. Very clean; recently remodeled. Cozy intimate atmosphere. Friendly staff. Breakfast and snacks offered. A happy relaxed atmosphere! There is plenty of free on-street parking.
Monday Nights: Bowling Night/ both locations.
Tuesday Nights: Beer Pong at both locations
Wednesday Nights: Karaoke night at the R.K. Hostel.
Thursday Night: Dart Tournament at the R.K. Hostel.
Friday Night: Part Bus/ Both locations.
Saturday Night: Free Night Raffle/ both locations
Check in 8am-10pm $10.00 key deposit
Buckner Hotel is situated in the downtown. The address: 765 10th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>