Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It has pool, jacuzzi, free parking and WIFI in the living rooms. Looking out the breakfast room there's a small garden that hosts several tropical birds.
We offer double and twin rooms mainly in the main house, as well as apartments with kitchenette for two to four people in the garden and upper floor. Parking is located in the lower garden.
In accordance with the new rules imposed by the Government in combating the pandemic, we inform our guests that, in order to check-in at Quinta das Murtas, they need to comply with one of the following:
1. Self-test carried out at the door, under the supervision of a person in charge of Quinta das Murtas (amount charged is the purchase price);
2. Present a valid EU COVID Digital Certificate:
a) Vaccination certificate;
b) Recovery certificate (more than 11 days and less than 180 days ago);
c) Test certificate (performed by a health professional, under laboratory report):
* PCR test - performed less than 72 hours ago;
** Rapid antigen test - performed less than 48 hours ago.
For further information, see below:
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit and credit cards
Check in from 14.30 to 21.30
Check out before 12.00
Taxes included 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>