Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varkala is a part of Trivandrum, Varkala is the only place in southern Kerala where cliffs are found adjacent to the Arabian Sea.
Our Cottages are traditional Kerala style with Wood panelled walls and Mud tiled roofs. 3 of our cottages are a/c and 7 non a/c. Each of the cottage is facing our lush green garden. And each of our cottage have a sit out where you can sit and enjoy a peaceful time.
Our restaurant delicacies includes India, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Thai & Continental dishes. Our Ayurvedic centre is well equipped for Rejuvenation treatment and all sort of ayurvedic treatments and massages. We have a full time Doctor and well trained Therapists to assist you.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 11am and check out until 12 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Mastercard) are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 5-day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. Our reception is open 24hrs.
5. All our rooms are double occupancy rooms, extra Beds are available on request but will be chargeable.
6. We would suggest that the location is not suitable for people having trouble walking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>