Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Built in the beginning of the last century by a Polish embassador, the house was uniquely constructed and still holds the special details and archietecture reminiscent of a European castle.
We have collective dorms that can hold 4, 6, and 12 people (bunk beds/coed) as well as a dorm room for girls (10 regular beds).
All of them with electronic lock at the door and individual lockers.
Private rooms are available for groups between 2-6 people.
Of these private rooms for groups, our best room is our deluxe suite (Deluxe 5 Bed Private) which can fit a group of 5.
The room comes with air-conditioning, fan, small kitchen with microwave, Cable TV, and small fridge.
Our private chalets (Deluxe Double Bed Private) are a great option for 1, 2 or 3 guests. The room includes a queen-size bed and air-conditioning.
All bathrooms are shared bathrooms with the exception of our chalets and deluxe suite, which include a private bathroom.
Pura Vida Hostel is situated within walking distance between some of the most famous beaches in the world.
Less than a 1 minute walk lands you in front of Lifeguard Tower 5 (Posto 5) of Copacabana Beach and within 10 minutes, you will find yourself in Ipanema and Arpoador Beach with a fantastic view of the famous mountains of Dois Irmãos and Gávea!
We are 5 min away from Metro Station (General Osório - Exit D) and from the main bus lines. We have easy access from our house to all Rio points of interest.
To get to Copacabana, you can get a registered cab at any of the kiosks in the airport or central bus station. The landmark/point of reference is Posto 5 and Rua Sa Ferreira. The address of the hostel is Rua Saint Roman street, number 20. The street is located off Rua Sa Ferreira, in between the main streets of Copacabana beach, Avenida Nossa Senhora de Copacabana and Rua Raul Pompeia.
- Breakfast (additional cost)
- Wi-Fi Internet (included)
- Bar (opens daily except when we have events)
- Events and Parties (discounted entrance)
- Bikes, Surf and Skateboard Rentals
- Kitchen Facilities
- BBQ Area (depending on availabilty)
- 24/7 Entry / Exit of Pura Vida Hostel
- Security 24 Hours
- Transfers to airport/central bus station (additional cost)
- Tours of Rio de Janeiro (additional cost)
Times for Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-In is after 14:00
- Check-Out is till 12:00 (check reception for late check out) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>