Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• 0-7 days prior arrival 100% of the reservation is charged
• 8-28 days prior arrival 50% of the reservation is charged
• +29 days prior arrival cancellation is free of charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
• A 10% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance must be settled a month prior to arrival – deposits are non-refundable.
• Payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Bank Transfer.
• Everyone must have a photo ID
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Exmouth Arms is an iconic Hostel-Pub situated in the Camden corner of London. Explore the punk mecca from PubLove’s base in the heart of Kings Cross & Camden Town. On a sunny day the street outside is ﬁlled with the best afternoon drinkers in the city. We have plenty of shelter, so we never stop for the great British weather. This place is a backpacking institution.
Perfect for travellers wanting to experience the alternative side of London
Legendary London adventures start at PubLove.
All our Hostel-Pubs are welcoming, small and social - the perfect places to get to know your fellow travellers. The best thing about staying with us? Your common room is the great British pub! We have 24hr bars specialising in craft beer & gin. Get social with the locals or swap stories over a drink with your fellow backpackers.
Our dorms are modern, cool and spotlessly clean. Our bunks have hygiene/privacy screens, dedicated power sockets, great free Wi-Fi and crisp white linen. Our top-class washrooms are private and offer shampoo, shower gel and plenty of hot water.
Every Hostel-Pub has an award-winning Burger Craft kitchen serving up burgers, loaded fries and brunch, with vegetarian and vegan options. They open daily from 9am until 10pm.
BOOK NOW to start your own London adventure. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>