Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
'Privat Cyprian' is situated in Zdiar. The territory of Zdiar takes in the Belianske Tatry. We provide accommodation for 10 people (2x2 and 2x3) with a chance of an extra bed. The rooms are on the first floor, there is a common kitchen, a bathroom and a WC.
Parking is free, just near the house.
In winter Zdiar is popular for skiing and cross-country skiing. There are about 20 ski lifts and 2 chairlifts in our village. The most romantic during holiday will be a sleigh tour along fabulous contry covered with snow.
Tourism is also flourishing here in summer. There are many attractive tourist paths, which lead not only from one to the High Tatras. Theyre the highest and the most beautiful mountains in Slovakia. You cant forget to visit Belianska cave, to float on a raft in the river Dunajec or to do paragliding. If you want to sunbathe and to swim, you can go to the new Aquacity in Poprad. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>