Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Princess Hostel Leidse Square is a compact, friendly and good value hostel. Being located by the Amsterdam Overtoom makes the hostel well-suited for travelers on a budget. Everything you need is close by - tourist attractions, shops, markets, Vondelpark, clubs and bars for night life and more.
Check in: 15.00 till 21.00 after that you have to ask for late check in by e-mail or by phone.
Reception close at 23.00. We have 24 hour key card access.
Check out 10.30am
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night. No modifications of reservations are accepted after check-in.
Services provided at Princess Hostel Amsterdam:
+ No Curfew
+ TVs in every room!
+ Check-in before 11PM, check-out before 10.30AM
+ Reception hours: 8AM to 11PM
+ Free WIFI in all rooms and areas of the hostel
+ Free Bed Linen
+ Free Dorm Lockers (Bring a padlock or buy one here for €6.00)
+ Free use of Guest Kitchen and Guest Fridge
+ Free hair dryer use
+ Free detailed maps of Amsterdam
+ Free Walking Tours
+ Breakfast available for €1.50
+ Tours, museum and attraction tickets available at reception
+ Tram Stop next to building
+ Cheap Drinks, Snacks, towels & adapters for sale
+ Luggage storage for an additional charge
+ We speak your language: French, Spanish, Greek & Italian!
+ 100% Non smoking building
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 7 % per room per night
Please note that in order to confirm your booking the amount of the first night of your booking will be pre-authorized on your credit card. If the pre-authorization does not go through, you will be asked to provide another credit card. Failure to do it within 72 hours and your booking can maybe be cancelled. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>