Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Every room has its own design. We used the best materials for beds and mattresses, invited international artists to paint our walls and we use only the best ingredients for breakfast and dinner! Our goal is to combine quality with a very social atmosphere while traveling! You can choose between a high end private room, with balcony and bathroom with view on the Palace of Willhelminenberg or stay in the most cosy 6 bed dorm in town with a spectacular view of Vienna. We offer rooms and beds for every budget on a superior base! Life is too short to not stay in Prime Rooms!
The concept of Prime Rooms is based on the motto “home away from home”. The hostel is led by us: Clemens and Kamilla, an Austrian&Hungarian couple. we love to travel, cook and meet new people and exchange stories: With our capacity of 10 beds we can provide our guests the most local experience – if you stay with us, you become a part of our family. We are located in the beautiful are of the Wilhelminenberg Palace, actually you can enjoy the view of the palace while brushing your teeth in the bathroom .
Prime Rooms Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash & card.
10% VAT and 3.2% city tax is included.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>