Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Pousada Sao Jorge is the best option of staying in Bonito. Here you will find a very relaxed, simple, friendly and helpful enviorement, the staff is carefully selected, formed by people that have been all around the world exploring and understanding the real needs and essentials of a traveller.
Come and enjoy our fresh breakfast, prepared with care with fresh juices and typical brazilian cakes and pastries, and don't waste time asking for information to people who only want your money, the tranvel agency should be dedicated to the client, working closly with the local attractions. We have a touristic agency dedicated to helping visitors understand the best options for exploring all the best Bonito can offer
All our rooms are complete, with private bathrooms, tv and air conditioning (including the dorms). We also have bikes to rent, free wifi in the entire property, a cheap calling system for you to stay in contact with your family and friends back home, and a nice relaxing area with a barbecue place, for you to enjoy some caipirinhas while resting and chatting with other guests.
We are looking forward to see you here. ; )
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in contact with us, we speak English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano and more...
Talk to you soon!!!!
After your booking is confirmed by hostelworld.com, You will be contacted by the manager in order to provide the CVV code of your credit card due to a pre-authorization of a debit to secure your booking. Failure to provide within 48-72 hours might result in cancellation of your booking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>