Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We chose furniture that unites the contemporary language to the existing at the beginning of the century, we added comfort and created an accommodation endowed with large dorms equipped with reading lights and individual storage, bright suites with television, spacious family rooms and common areas inviting. Here, our guests have fully equipped kitchen, bar, lounge and an attractive garden.
We are situated in Republic Square, opposite the bucolic Garden Teófilo Braga, in the heart of downtown, 5 minutes from major points of interest. Right next to find the historic center, theaters, restaurants, bars, shops, etc. From here you can access all the best that Porto has to offer.
Porto República Hostel & Suites Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Your reservation includes a municipal tourist tax. There is a tax exemption for any guest less than 13 years old, guests whose stays are motivated by medical treatments, provided they present proof of appointment / provision of medical services and guests with disabilities, that is, guests with disability equal to or greater than 60% , provided they present document proving this condition.
The municipal tourist tax is due up to a maximum of 7 (seven) consecutive nights per person.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>