Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The hostel doesn´t admit cancellations or reductions in numbers one week before check-in date. In this case or in case of a no show, the hostel will charged the 100% of the reservation to the guest ´s credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in time: 14Hs.
Check out time: 11Hs.
Please, send us your rooming list, including birthdate and passport number, to email@example.com and let us know about your arrival time.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In a 120 years old building, carefully refurbished to keep it´s wonderful architecture and charm, the rooftop bar gives you one of the best views in the city, and a welcoming atmosphere where you can easily meet other travelers.
Recognized as one of the best hostels in Buenos Aires by Lonely Planet, Trip Advisor, amongst others.
Our facilities feature shared dorms and private rooms. The hostel counts lounge area with games, guitars, TV and Netflix, a fully equipped kitchen, library and computers with free internet access, luggage storage, room cleaning and 24h reception.
The last but the best, it´s our friendly staff that will help you to organize your trip around Argentina and show you all the services that you´ll find at the hostel. Let’s keep our voices down cause they’ll give you non-touristic tips for you to find cool hidden treasures.
FINAL RATE WITHOUT TAXES FOR CUSTOMERS WITH FOREIGN PASSPORT PAYING BY CREDIT CARD. ARGENTINIAN CUSTOMERS WILL BE CHARGED FOR IVA (21%) AT CHECK IN.
Come, Join & Live! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>