Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is unbeatable, a few steps from the beach (literally) with our own private access to it, and a half block from the 5th avenue which is the main tourist corridor.
The kitchen is fully equipped so you can prepare your own food in case you want to save some money. Also, if you are in a mood to make a bbq there is a grill on the courtyard for your delight.
Everything is near from here, the main bus station, the ferry if you want to visit Cozumel for a day, the “colectivos” that take you to Tulum or the cenotes along the corridor “Playa-Tulum”.
After a “rough” day at the beach, relax yourself in the hammocks.
We do our best to keep this place as quiet as possible and this is why Popol Vuh isn’t a party hostel, although you can meet people around the world, drink some beers at the courtyard before heading to the night club for a wild night.
Service daily cleaning.
No parking space.
Latest time to check in: 11:00 pm.
Breakfast not included. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>