Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Poco Loco is located just steps from all the attractions of the old town of Chania and the center, and within a few meters away, by walking, the visitor will find traditional bars and taverns, restaurants, art exhibitions, monuments and churches, and the famous Venetian Lighthouse.
On the ground floor of the building, there is an elegant open-air space where our guests can enjoy upon request a full breakfast either international or with local products(Continental, Vegan, Vegetarian Breakfast) . In the same area, throughout the day are served, salads with fresh vegetables and snacks for all tastes while before sleep you can enjoy a cool drink relaxing with the Chania starry sky to accompany you. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower, a double bed, two single beds, and a sofa bed and each is suitable to accommodate up to 4 people. In-room amenities include free wireless Internet access, LCD TV with satellite channels, air conditioning and refrigerator.
Poco Loco Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check-in from 13:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast is not included.
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 5 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 10 per person per night when using existing beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>