Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation the same day or No show: Full payment of the first night.
Any change or reduction in numbers until one day before, are free of charge. If it's the same day, full charge will proceed.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If you change your arrival time, you have to contact the Hostel as soon as you can. We'll wait for a few hours after the programmed arrival time before cancelling or considering this as a "no show".
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Uyuni is a small place; you can walk almost anywhere you want. Our neighborhood is quiet, safe and of easy access. We are located 7 minutes from the center of Uyuni, where you'll find most of the tour agencies, banks and ATMs, pharmacies and hospitals, shops and markets, and pretty much everything you need. We have a beautiful view of Uyuni's landscape, the train storage field and we are just a step away from the train museum.
We have comfortable, wide and well equipped private and shared rooms. Central heating for the cold months, hot water 24/7, breakfast included and WIFI, besides 220 m2 of common areas including a full equipped kitchen, a massive dining room, rest and reading living rooms and an outdoor terrace, and not less important, we continue with our extensive cleaning and friendly English-Spanish speaking staff. Our rooms feature: Wooden floors, windows, night tables, safe box, table and chairs, dresser with mirror, hangers. Fleece or cotton sheets, special warm and light covers. Really clean and cozy.
Piedra Blanca Backpackers Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
If you change your arrival time, you have to contact the Hostel as soon as you can. We'll wait only for a few hours after the programmed arrival time before cancelling or considering this as a no show.
Towels included for private rooms only.
Towels to hire for shared dorms.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>