Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 50% security deposit is required to confirm booking.
We have a strict after 10pm quiet policy.
We are not a party type backpackers and reserve the right to request people to leave the property if they behave inappropriately.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We do not cater for stag or hensgroups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Enjoy the friendly relaxed peaceful NON PARTY atmosphere.
- We welcome and cater for the TA (Te Araroa) Walkers and NOMADS.
- Open-air living in the sheltered sunny subtropical courtyard - on the deck and around the barbeque, in the hammock or relaxing in a garden setting.
- Enjoy the trees, the bird life, the company of others at this hideaway
- And its only 2 minutes walk from the bars, cafes, local convenience store, shops & beaches.
- 10 minutes walk from the drop off point for the intercity or Stay buses
- 2 minutes walk from the Kiwi bus stop in KIngs Rd.
·Free pickup from the Info Centre and buses.
*Please phone in advance to request a pickup.
- Excellent clean rooms and facilities (hire towels are available)
- Single, double & twin rooms, also 2, 4 or 6 bed dorms
- Fully equipped kitchen & laundry/drying facilities
- Extra drying facilities for walkers & backpackers.
- Off street parking with 24hr security cameras
- Free secure luggage storage
- We are a NON Party Hostel
- We have a Quiet Policy from 10pm
- People checking in after 8pm or coming on the 10pm bus please email or call with an ETA 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>