Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is latest 48 hours prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We accept payment by cash and credit/debit card in HRK
(Visa, Maestro, Mastercard)
10,00 HRK city tax per person per night is not included in the price.
We can host groups according to your needs
(age, social class, regional distribution...)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Security measures to protect you:
• When you check-in we will hand you your room details discreetly and we won't say them out loud, so they are not overheard
• Wherever possible we will give single female travellers rooms
• The PM Hostel has a door entry system and only PM guests can enter after 22pm at night
• We covered our services 24/7
For group of over 15 persons: from 01.10.15 till 30.04.16:
8+8+8+6 bed dorms. A/C. Free Wi-Fi. Top security, cameras and night guard. Big lockers. Elevator. Bed linen and towel are included in the price. For more privacy Room G is essentially composed of two separate spaces for 4 person each.
Petra Marina is located about 2 km northwest of the Old City. The Main port for Dubrovnik is in Gruž as well as its market and the Main Bus Station. GRUŽ is one of the city's main residential areas along with Lapad and Mokošica. Nearby: bakeries, supermarkets, open market, cake-shops, gym, clothing & jewellery shops, bank, cafe-bars, restaurants.
Petra Marina's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro - No America Express).
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.95 EUR (7HRK) per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception 8:00 - 22:00
This is a no smoking hostel. The smoking area is marked outside. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>