Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at the shoulder of Plaza de Armas, precisely one block away to the southwest direction. To reach us from Plaza de Armas, stand facing the La Cathedral on the junction of General Moran and Alvarez Thomas then walk to your right on the General Moran street. Walk one block up, approximately 100m and turn right when you reach San Juan de Dios. We will be located on your right hand side across the Las Americas Gildo restaurant.
We have 4 mixed dormitory rooms and 1 female dorm, each room is equipped with 6 beds and lockers. We also have 4 double rooms and 1 twin room for those who appreciate privacy. All of our rooms come with shared bathroom.
Peter's Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 2 USD per person per day.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
Note that this property has a maximum stay of 31 nights.
Lockers are available to secure your valuables. Bring a lock or hire one from us.
Please note all under 16's cannot stay in dorm rooms unless accompanied by an adult. If staying in a single sex dorm room the adult and child must be the same gender.
Guests are reminded that once they have paid on the day of check-in, no refunds will be issued. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>