Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a big garden, on-site restaurant, guided tours, adventure sport tours, space for Yoga practices, fitness gym, cookery classes, tea plantation tours and more. Most famous activities in the area are hiking, waterfall hunting, canyoning and scooter touring.
Our staff is friendly and always will be there to assist you with anything you need. The bunk beds comes with curtains and mosquito nets and bathrooms are consisted with both hot and cold water systems.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days
2. Check in: from 13:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out: before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. General: One locker with a personal key will be provided. Meals can be order from the on site restaurant.
6. Age restriction: over 16 years old.
7. Reception working hours 06:30-23:00. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>