Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The buildings are surrounded by a garden of multicolored flowers and trees. To the forest, where the nature reserve is just 100 steps away from our Pensjonacik Ogrody. Nature environment conducive to contemplation and inner tranquility.
With us you will always be a special guest, who feel with us from the first moments like in your own home.
In Poland we say Czestochowa is our heart, becouse every year, from every corner of Poland people walking like pilgrims for pray in front of Black Madonna, who can make miracles. Pensjonacik Ogrody is the best option for all visitors and Pilgrims to the Monastery of Jasna Gora in Czestochowa and Castles Trail Eagle Nests (Jurassic).
Pensjonacik Ogrody is the best place for resting as a transit tourist after long drive. To be refresh with sleep in very calm place for your mind setup and enjoy your tour.
Pensjonacik Ogrody Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
This property may preauthorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (no Amercan Express).
Breakfast not included.
Pets not allowed at our property
Smoking is not allowed in the room but in garden is possible.
Rent a bike ( cycle ) is possible 20 pln per person for full day but info should be in advance.
At our property Wifi , Tea, Coffee, Towels, City map are available at free of cost.
Breakfast price 16 pln per adult person and for child under age of 12 is half from 3 years and from 0 to 3 years child breakfast is free.
Lunch or Dinner cost is 29 Pln per person and for child under age of 12 is half from 3 years and from 0 to 3 years child is free. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>