Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is the ideal starting point from which to explore lonely beaches, pristine landscape, excursions to wild gorges, caves, archaeological sites (Kato Zakros), historical monasteries (Toplou) and traditional villages.
Our complex consists of two houses with eight and six rooms respectively. Each room has a veranda or balcony, while a refrigerator and air conditioning are available on request.
Breakfast (6.50EUR per person) is served from 7:30am-10:30am and there is free tea and coffee every afternoon for guests. There are also restaurants nearby.
There is a garden with trees and flowers which is suitable for kids and a parking lot on site. Telephone, internet and fax services are available at reception. Internet access is also available.
Our family speak English and German fluently and can give you detailed info about the whole island. We can arrange car rental and find you the best spots for water sports, hiking and trekking.
This property may pre-authorized a debt prior the check in date
After your booking is confirmed by hostelworld.com, You will be contacted by the management and will be requested to provide the CVV code of your credit card due to a pre-authorisation of a debit to secure your booking. Failure to complete the payment in 3 working days will result in cancellation of your booking.' 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>