Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Greatest roof top in Olhão, a guest kitchen, dining area, free High Speed WiFi on all floors, ceiling fans and cable TV in all rooms and daily housekeeping.
We are a 15 Room Portuguese Guesthouse nestled in Olhão’s historic old town center and just a 2 minutes walk to the waterfront where restaurants, cafes & shops abound within this old fishing town of cobbled stone streets, Morrish-style whitewashed square houses and typical stairs leading to the flat roof terraces.
The Guesthouse welcome you with a warm and friendly atmosphere offering several room categories which all include free High Speed Wi Fi throughout all floors, cable TV and daily housekeeping as well a shower and basin in the room and shared/ensuite bathrooms.
Guest kitchen and the roof garden terrace with BBQ & seating area offer magnificent views over the Ria Formosa and the old town of Olhão, this area is truly the heartbeat of our Guest House.
The owner manage the property so there is a comfort level that our staff is available if required during a guests stay.
If you are seeking an ECO friendly, authentic and enriched travel experience, we are it.
Pensão Bicuar Residencial policies:
We accept check-ins from 3pm to 9pm, check out 11am - 7 days per week.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash - taxes included.
Breakfast not included.
No smoking rooms.
No petts are admitted.
The Pensão is over 90 years old building and is a typical Portuguese structure. We do not have an elevator and access to all floors is via a staircase. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>